With the functionalities of manufacturing an updated trendy web app, node.js has a lot more to look at. We find that node.js plays a significant part in developing a high-time web application that gives a better user experience with its vast level of advantages.
The node.js is, although beneficial but is still a bit complex and cannot be handled by anyone thus if you have a business that does not consist of a developed team of experts, your business may not produce a better result or furthermore, your business may lack productivity which is not a good thing.
But before we discuss the major points of the node.js application framework, we must glance at the basics of what node.js is.
Table of Contents
Is Node JS a framework or tool?
What is the fastest Node JS framework?
Nest JS is an open-source, extensible, versatile, progressive Node. js framework for creating compelling and demanding backend systems. It is currently the fastest-growing Node.
How many Node JS frameworks are there?
There are three kinds of Node JS backend frameworks – MVC, Full-Stack MVC, and REST API. Node JS has been one of the most popular technologies worldwide, thanks to the following salient features: Lightweight, scalable, and fast. Event-driven model.
What is Node JS framework and its importance?
Advanced features of developing a web app are actually facilitated by node.js. Maybe that is why we see loads of companies carrying the process of adopting the latest node js frameworks in their web app development.
Features of Node JS in developing the web application
A highly scalable and data-intensive service is a primary benefit of the node.js application. And this isn’t enough, and the real-time node.js application consists of a unique toolset that ultimately saves time and gives a lot of other things like,
- Prototyping and agile development are made easy using this tool.
- Creating services that are lightning quick and scalable.
- A codebase that is cleaner and more uniform.
- A large open-source library ecosystem.
Henceforth, web development got an exquisite hand with node.js. And why not when it consists of such cutting-edge frameworks. After knowing what node.js is and how it has shaped the making of the web application development process, it’s time to go deep into the frameworks of the Node.js tool.
12 Best Node js backend framework
With the rise in demand for node.js applications, there is a reduction in the development cost rate of web apps and an enhancement in the application’s performance level. Thanks to the node.js framework, given below are the top 10 frameworks you can deploy for your business web needs.
This is the full-stack web development platform that is used in real-time applications that makes use of various programming languages like,
- High-speed support is provided through real-time analytics.
- The web’s resilience and the application development process socket.io provide set it apart.
- The assimilation of the chat app proves to be a huge issue, but developers can easily overcome these obstacles by utilizing this technology.
- It maintains track of changes as well as add-on capabilities.
- The auto-identification and correction of faults become easy.
- For client and server-side programming, similar APIs are accessible.
Besides, socket.io also helps develop the WebSocket development process apart from the web application ones. Thus making it very useful on many terms.
One of the most popular node.js frameworks is express.js which was released in 2010 and built by TJ Holowaychuk under the license of MIT. The tool operates based on user-centric based solutions, which provide incredibly superior performance facilities.
- Thanks to the stylish, simple, and cutting-edge features, users can explore and have the necessary flexibility with it.
- For APIs, single-page, multiple-page, and hybrid web apps, the Express.JS framework is suitable.
- It has a non-contemporary programming feature that allows you to work on various procedures. Users will add extensions and plugins to make it more user-friendly and appealing.
- The koa.js is a lightweight framework that handles inconsistencies efficiently.
- The koa.js enhances the interoperability and robustness in the writing middleware part and normalizes node flaws.
The famous framework Feather.js assures compatibility with node.js and react native as it works for the backend development.
Feather.js consists of features that support multiple databases, a microservice framework, and node.js to deliver the benefits of real-time functionality.
- The feather.js helps fix errors in the mobile app or web app process straightforwardly and understandably.
- Feather.js enhances easy connection and communication with better implementation of the development process.
- The feather.js consist of default plugins in authentication and authorization to conveniently guide the developers.
Introduced by Eran Hammer, the hapi.js is an open-source web application glutted with particular and secured attributes with plugins in it. This node.js is a robust framework that consists of a wide range of critical features like implementation caching, input validation, configuration-based functionality, and a lot more, which helps develop the JSON API, HTTP proxy application, and API server websites into a powerful one. The features hapi.js has is like,
- It has several built-in extensions.
- The high level of support provided by the plugins makes the job easier.
- It comes with various cycle models that give a lot of help.
- The secure defaults have low overhead and provide the developer with ongoing assistance.
- It’s a fantastic idea to resolve bugs quickly and easily.
- It’s compatible with databases like MySQL, MongoDB, and others.
- You may obtain default authentication and input validation with it.
It functions as an open-source database to a Framework capable of automating modifications to the client without the need for developer intervention. The meteor.js is a lightweight cross-platform consisting of various features like,
- Zero-configuration build tools provide code splitting and dynamic imports.
- It is quicker because it has real-time functionalities.
- Meteor handles accounts and user authentication quite well.
- It’s an excellent platform for constructing. It doesn’t require a different code because everything is part of a single code base that communicates smoothly.
- The meteor.js ensures rapid structure prototyping CLI
Besides, the meteor.js is isomorphic and has language-specific features, making it highly compatible with others and quicker at the same time.
Following the principle of convention over configuration, sails.js works on the model view controller pattern (MVC), which aids in building a powerful and robust real-time application. The features like,
- Crafting single-page apps and building REST APIs and many more with the real-time functionalities
- Code generators are frequently used to access applications with less code authoring.
This node.js is also modular that operates only on a framework that simulates a content management system. Total.js also comes with a package that contains practically everything a Node.Js developer requires.Total.Js is an open-source framework that allows programmers to create applications with a tremendous amount of flexibility. The total.js is very affordable and extensible, which offers excellent stability and loads of features,
• Supports RESTful routing, video streaming, themes, sitemaps, web sockets, and generators
• Models, modules, packages, and isomorphic code are all supported.
• Image processing through GM or IM is supported.
• Includes a diff tool and CSV output for localization.
• Encourages restraints and re-routings
Total.js is strikingly accurate and steady in pace for customized development progress and eCommerce web development system within the multiple database compatibility in the internet of things.
An open-source cross-platform derbi.js, a full-stack framework, creates a speedy real-time web application. The NPM can be used to enhance a Derby project’s capabilities and usefulness. With Derbi.js, the operations work in any form of database and use PubSub. The party library is not loaded automatically and is not included in Derby globally; therefore, it must be “required” as with any other node. The features in Derbi.js is below,
- Derby is flexible and adaptable and focuses on allowing users to construct fast-loading real-time web apps.
- Templates are available in both the browser and the server.
- Derby.JS uses native DOM methods to render in a browser.
- This node.js has a real-time collaboration with superior components and data binding.
- The modular derbi.js consist of faculty of server rendering
Adonis is a node.js framework with a hardcore MVC structure, which is a design pattern that divides distinct functionalities into an application that employs the edge template engine and is highly user-friendly. The Adonis.js has a vast level of functionalities to hold within that made it supremely straightforward.
- The Adonis.js consist of its command-line interface (CLI)
- With Laravel, the operation makes the Adonis.js process simpler to work.
- Validators examine if the data going into the controllers is in the correct format and send out messages if there are any issues.
A progressive node framework is nest.js, which aids in creating a highly scalable and modular web application implemented by the Model View Controller pattern. The nest.js is a superior platform that builds an efficient and reliable server-side application that provides extensibility.
Nest.Js is a cutting-edge Node.Js framework for building enterprise-grade applications with its extensive library aims to offer maximum versatility. Nest.Js is the definition of a backend performance enhancer whose framework will prohibit users from accessing the library’s resources on a wide scale. Nest.js aids in the development of complex business applications which display a lot of features,
- Nest.js is a modular architecture that allows it to use any other libraries, making it really adaptable.
- Its adaptive ecosystem serves as a full-fledged backbone for a wide range of server-side applications.
- Loopback.js offers better connectivity that serves minimum development time; in short, the loopback.js is fast and reliable.
- With better documentation and communication, loopback.js is a practical node.js framework that is fully functional with a built-in client API explorer and provides clean modulus code.
If you are looking for power pack security, authentication, and authorization, loopback is a unique solution for your mobile and web app development system.